Food Tasting: Do you enjoy cooking?
Dear School Community,
At the moment, there are about 60 different dishes from around the world on the menu plan of the GISW. Since we are always open to new ideas, we would appreciate your suggestions for an expansion of options.
The project group “Strengthening the School Identity” in collaboration with Frau Köhler (Director of Food Services and Operations) decided to host a food tasting in the school cafeteria for everybody interested in participating in this project on
Friday, February 16, 2018 between 8:15 am and 10:00 am.
Please bring the following:
· one ready-to-serve dish
· the recipe for this dish (including a list of all ingredients)
We kindly ask you to consider the following when choosing your dish:
· We cook for preschoolers and studentsranging in age from 2 to 19 as well as forfaculty and staff.
· We cook with our volunteers for 400 people every day.
· We serve the dishes over a time period of two hours, during which the food has to be kept warm.
· We have to work within the restrictions of existing facilities and infrastructure while preparing the meals.
We look forward to your international inspirations!
Director of Food Services and Operations
Cordi Everett & Heiko Hildebrand