Admission of Visiting Students
Visiting Students are defined as students who would like to visit the German International School up to 10 days and attend classes during that time. These are typically former students who stop by to visit their former classmates.
- Advanced Registration Required: Without a minimum 2 week pre-registration and the completion of an Emergency Notification Form we are unable to admit visitors to the school.
- Visiting students will not be able to participate in school outings or class trips since they are not covered under the school’s insurance policies.
- The business office will issue the permission and a visitor pass. Such visits may not exceed ten days. Visiting students will be invoiced $20 per day. Former students will not be charged for the first day of their visit.
- Visiting students will not receive a certificate of attendance for their visit at the GISW.
- Students interested in attending the GISW, are allowed a one day “snoop visit” at no cost.