Tingling in the brain? Could come from brain bees.
Do not worry, this is not a new disease - rather a contagious challenge.
What is the human brain made of? How can you measure electrical activity in the brain? Which part of the brain processes speech? Participants in the course on neuroscience will do theoretical and practical research to answer these kinds of questions.
- Preparation for and participation in the “Brain Bee” Competition
- Spark interest in careers in neurosciences
- Deepening and advancing the understanding of neurological topics presented in biology class
- Promote critical thinking, collaboration and innovation
- Preparation for the Brain Bee competition based on study materials and workshops organized by the Neuroscience Society
- lab courses in neuroanatomy using models of the brain and real tissue
- Practical teamwork using the "Backyard Brain" program
- Visiting the Institute for Cognitive Neuroscience (Mind Brain Institute) in
- Washington D.C.
- Collaboration with the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (Internship program)